The BSN-C Scholars Program is for outstanding students currently enrolled in selected associate degree nursing programs.
- Outstanding scholars, currently attending selected associate degree nursing programs, are invited to begin their BSN Completion work while finishing their associate degree in nursing.
- The BSN-C Scholars Program offers the same quality as the online curriculum taken by students with an RN license.
- In addition to the curriculum, the scholar student will have access to BSN-C advisors who will guide them through their general studies selections both through their current school and through MSU.
- The scholar can be confident their choices will meet the requirements of MSU and the BSN-C Program.
- To apply, student must have completed one year of an associate's RN, hold a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher (on a scale of 4.00), and have the endorsement of their current Nursing Program Director.
- Students accepted into the Scholar's Program will take at least one course per calendar year at MSU. They may take up to three nursing classes at MSU before passing their NCLEX and obtaining an unrestricted RN license.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher must be maintained at both the associate and baccalaureate programs.
- When licensure has been achieved, the scholar student will continue course work in the BSN-C Program, including community clinical courses and other baccalaureate level nursing courses.
- Click here for a BSN-C Scholars Program application and a full list of admission requirements.