Continue the connection
We value our alumni! We want to hear about your personal and professional accomplishments because your success is our success. Also, alumni are a great resource for field experiences, helping the next generation of our students. Please contact the program’s office with updates about your personal and professional achievements so we can celebrate with you.
Once a Bear, always a Bear
Stay in touch with your alma mater through the MSU Alumni Association. Your involvement may reap a number of benefits:
- Maintaining lifelong friendships
- Connecting with alumni in similar fields, positions and locations
- Continuing your favorite traditions
- Being informed. Receiving the most up-to-date information about what’s happening on campus
- Celebrating all things maroon and white while having fun
- Giving back to the University community in a way that fits you – impacting the future of Missouri State
- Sharing your story
- Adding value to your degree; learning what’s new in your academic field
- Leaving your mark; defining your legacy
Attend alumni events
Each year, the public health program hosts an open house for our alumni, supporters, community partners, current students, faculty and future students. This event is a great opportunity for you to stay connected with the public health program, learn more about current public health issues and enhance your professional connections. You help maintain our reputation for excellence in public health education, service and research!
General alumni events are held in cities throughout the United States. These events are great opportunities for you to network, establish new relationships and reconnect with old friends in your area. See the upcoming events to find an event in an area near you.
Giving to public health
Alumni donors can demonstrate their desire to continue improving the quality of education in the Master of Public Health program at Missouri State by giving a private contribution. Your gift – no matter its size – supports public health programs, funds scholarships, improves facilities and provides for faculty development and research.