Kelly A. Schlinder
Per Course Faculty
- University of Arkansas – MA – German – 2009
- Missouri State University – BA – German and Spanish - 2006
- German 101
- German 102
Research and professional interests
German Cooking Club – MSU and OTC – founder of a local German cooking club with meetings once a month to cook and eat German, Austrian, or Swiss dishes with students.
Awards and honors
- Participant in DAAD-Workshop “DaF in den USA: Grundzüge und Perspektiven”-October 9-10, 2009
- Presenter at the Germany Semester at Missouri Southern State University: “An American Working in Germany” September 9, 2008
- Fulbright Commission Teaching Fellowship (Cottbus 2006-07): taught English to students in grades 7-13 at Theodor Fontane Schule, presented lessons at a training session (Lehrerfortbildung) for teachers in the state of Brandenburg, judged an English video/audio contest for the state of Brandenburg, organized a pen pal exchange between students at Theodore Fontane Schule and Muskego High School - WI
- Congress-Bundestag Scholarship (Berlin, 2000-01): lived with a German family and attended high school in Germany for one school year.