The Allison Fields will generally be open for use between the hours of 6:00 am and 12:30 am daily during the academic year. Reservations will be made using the priority below. Note that each field has a designated reservation priority. Hours are subject to change due to weather or other unforeseen conditions. Additionally, field maintenance will be required on a regular basis and may modify hours for use.
- Campus Recreation (Intramural Sports)
- Active student organizations and club sports
- Community/Others by request
- Open student recreation is available when not scheduled.
- The BETTY & BOBBY ALLISON FIELDS/COURTS are available for individual use by Missouri State University students and employees when not reserved. Reservations are required for all off campus users.
- No pets (except service animals), vehicles, grills, bicycles, skateboards, golf equipment, tobacco, or e-cigarettes, chewing gum, glass containers, sunflower seeds, or cleats are allowed at any time.
- No staking or digging is permitted.
- Missouri State University is a smoke-free campus.
- Fields may be closed during inclement weather or other concerns at the discretion of MSU.
Spaces Available for Reservation
The BBA fields are open for use on a scheduled basis. Due to limited facilities, not all requests can be accommodated. First priority for use of a space is given to athletics and campus recreation and fitness activities. Request for event space should be during times when space is not in high use by student open recreation use. Hammons Student Center Fields Administration must approve an event prior to its planning.
Please contact Hammons Student Center Administration at HammonsStudentCenter@MissouriState.edu for more information about renting the Betty and Bobby Allison Fields.
Any person or group wishing to use a field exclusively for a specific time and date must submit an application. All applications must be received, at a minimum, 14 days prior to the event date requested. All reservation applications need to be emailed to HammonsStudentCenter@MissouriState.edu, faxed to 417-836-6344 or turned into the Hammons Student Center front desk. Phone reservations will not be accepted.
Reservation Application: Betty and Bobby Allison Reservation Request Form
Cancellation/No Show Policy
In order to maximize space and allow more groups the opportunity to have events on the Allison Fields the following cancellation/no show policy is in place.
Active Student Organizations: If a reserved space on the Allison Fields (BBN, BBS, BBV) is not used (no show) and was not cancelled (via email, telephone, voice-mail, or visiting the appropriate office) within 72 hours prior to the event, all labor and set-up charges associated with the reservation will be charged to the sponsoring organization and the sponsoring student organization will receive a written warning. A second such occurrence will cause sponsor organization to lose Allison Field reservation privileges.
Allison Field reservations are automatically cancelled should the University cancel classes due to any reason.
Any damages incurred during an event will be charged to the user group(s).
Allison South -- 830 E. Bear Blvd.
Allison North -- 710 E. Cherry Street
Sand Volleyball -- 701 E. Bear Blvd.
Contact Hammons Student Center Fields Administration
Location: Hammons Student Center