Tracy L. Dalton
- Master of Arts (English Literature), 1986, Truman State University
- Bachelor of Arts (Mass Communication), 1985, Truman State University
- ENG 575: Professional Writing Honors Project
- ENG 377: Scientific and Technical Editing
- ENG 321: Writing II: Beginning Technical Writing
- ENG 221: Writing II: Writing for the Professions
- ENG 190: Punctuate!
- ENG 190: Grammar Demystified
- GEP 101: First-Year Foundations
Research and professional interests
- English/American grammar punctuation, usage, editing
- Academic advising
Awards and honors
- National Academic Advising Council (NACADA) Outstanding Faculty Advisor, April 2010: The Outstanding Advising Awards annually recognize individuals who have demonstrated qualities associated with outstanding academic advising of students or outstanding academic advising administration. Dalton is one of ten 2010 national winners.
- Curtis P. Lawrence Award for Excellence in Advising, Missouri State University, February 2010: This honor rewards excellent academic advising at Missouri State University. It is named for Dr. Curtis P. Lawrence, Former Dean of University College, and is designed to give one faculty and one staff advisor recognition each year.