- We finally made it to the beach on Thursday afternoon
- I like this picture, even though it turned out blurry
- The castle-like building you can see from the beach and you can tour it, but we did not that day
- Jim holding the tiny crab the 'life guards' gave us, but they seemed more like professional fishermen
- Laura and Me with the stylist who cut our hair this past Tuesday evening! So cool!
- Laura in front of the fountain
- A pretty road - we were looking for a good place to have dinner
- A view of campus. Qingdao DaXue. This is the fountain in the front of campus, but is rarely ever turned on, so I took pictures on our way to class
- Me with all of my language partners I received on Wednesday night
- Here I am holding up one of the shrimp that we put in the hot pot live! Now it has been fully boiled and was very, very, very, very tasty
- The statue of Confucius near the building I have class in
- All of the umbrellas that were in the hallway this morning when I came to class. It rained today! (Friday the 11th)
- Laura and I 'getting married'. Zhengpeng took us shopping in the local shopping district and when we got off the bus we were in the wedding area of the district
- This is picture of us eating hot pot on Saturday night in the middle of our time shopping. It was so so good, and I will not go into detail here, but look for more in my next update! :) It is Zhengpeng, Laura, and I
Friday, September 11, 2009
This weekend we are going to a music festival across the bay, so I will not even have my computer with me! I will try to get you an update soon, but it doesn’t look like until the middle of next week.