Number of Fellowships: Varies by year, in 2011, 600 fellowships were awarded.
- United States citizen
- Currently enrolled in a U.S. degree-granting program at the undergraduate or graduate level. Current undergraduate students must have completed at least one year of general college course-work by program start date (one year is defined as two semesters or three quarters).
- Be in acceptable mental and physical health.
- Must be 18 by beginning of the CLS program.
- Language pre-requisites vary by individual institution, so check the Web site above to find out what level you need to be at in order to apply.
- Students must continue language study in remainder of academic program(s) and professional career.
Application Procedures: Applications can apply for only one language program, and are not able to specifically chose a country or site. Application materials include unofficial copy of transcripts, two letters of reference, two short answer-question responses, and two essay responses.
Application Deadline: TBA
Fellowships Coordinator at Missouri State University: