In order to take advantage of importing participant lists and exporting grades to Blackboard, students' clickers must be registered through Blackboard. This is a one-time process. Once completed, the clicker will be registered in every course in which a student is enrolled.
To register your clicker on Blackboard:
1. Login to Blackboard.
2. Select a course.
3. Select Tools on the left hand menu under Instructor Resources.
4. Scroll down to the TurningPoint Registration Tool
5. Determine whether you have a "clicker" or are using ResponseWare.
6. To register a "clicker" select the image on the left. For ResponseWare select the image on the right.
7. Locate your device ID on the back of your clicker.
8. Enter the device ID from the back of your NXT response card and click Register.
9. When your device is registered you will get the confirmation shown below.
Device IDs are in hexadecimal format and therefore do not contain the
letter O, but do contain the number zero (0).
Your clicker has now been associated with your Blackboard account and you are ready to begin using it in class.