A limited amount of AV equipment is available for checkout for official University use from the Classroom Instructional Technology Lending Area.
Equipment Lending Supervisor
Meyer Library 003
Equipment Lending Policies
Equipment Lending: 836-5778
We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice on pick-ups.
Effective Fall 2013, CIT will no longer have a delivery service on campus. All equipment checked out will be patron pick-up and return only.
If the items you have checked out are stolen or are found damaged upon return, you will be assessed replacement costs for that item.
Faculty and Staff
Reservation of equipment for pick-up can be done on the web (Faculty Equipment Lending Form), by phone (836-5778), or in person (LIB 003). We operate on a first-come, first-serve basis. The following information will be required when an order is placed:
- Name, department and phone number
- Equipment (hardware & software)
- Date and time you will pick-up and return equipment
Off-campus access to the Faculty Equipment Lending Form requires a Virtual Private Network (VPN). Instructions for using a VPN can be found at the following link: https://experts.missouristate.edu/display/csvhelpdesk/VPN+Client
- Submitting the online form confirms that you have reviewed, agree to, and are responsible for the Equipment Lending policies followed by the Classroom Instructional Technologies.
- Submission of the online form does not guarantee the equipment availability; call the Equipment Lending to confirm if you do not receive an e-mail confirmation.
Students and student organizations should contact the Equipment Lending office at 836-5778 regarding lending procedures. Signed staff and/or faculty approval is required on Student Organization Request Form. Students are responsible for picking up and returning equipment borrowed.