- Fan of the Year finalists for 2014 will be top point earners from Maroon Madness.
- Finalists will complete a Fan photo challenge and submit it to the office of Web and new media to continue in the contest.
- Photos will also be taken of the finalists during a basketball game the week of Jan. 20, 2014.
- Facebook voting will name the winner from those finalists.
Benefits for Fan of the Year
- Recognition during halftime of the Bears vs. Bradley game
- Access for four to the Prime Overtime Club prior to/during the Bradley game
- Gift card from Ovations for use in the Prime Overtime Club
- Custom Fan of the Year jersey
- Drop the honorary puck at an Ice Bears hockey game
- Gift card to the Bookstore
- Recognition in JQH Arena
- Special seating at selected games
Names of finalists will be provided by Maroon Madness by 5 p.m. Jan. 17, 2014. The photo challenge will be issued Jan. 20 with a due date of Jan. 31, 2014. Facebook voting will begin Feb. 5, 2014, with the winner to be named Feb. 12, 2014.