Join Maroon Madness. Attend games. Earn points. Rise to the top.
The hunt is on for the 2014 Fan of the Year.
Eligibility for 2014 Fan of the Year will be determined by the Maroon Madness points you earn from Aug. 19, 2013, to
Jan. 16, 2014.
Attend games. Earn points.
Rise to the top.
- Fan of the Year finalists for 2014 will be top point earners from Maroon Madness.
- Finalists will complete a Fan photo challenge and submit it to the office of Web and new media to continue in the contest.
- Photos will also be taken of the finalists during a basketball game the week of Jan. 20, 2014.
- Facebook voting will name the winner from those finalists.
Benefits for Fan of the Year
- Recognition during halftime of the Bears vs. Drake game
- Access for four to the Prime Overtime Club prior to/during the Bradley game
- Gift card from Ovations for use in the Prime Overtime Club
- Custom Fan of the Year jersey
- Drop the honorary puck at an Ice Bears hockey game
- Gift card to the Bookstore
- Recognition in JQH Arena
- Special seating at selected games
Names of finalists will be provided by Maroon Madness by 5 p.m. Jan. 17, 2014. The photo challenge will be issued Jan. 20 with a due date of Jan. 31, 2014. Facebook voting will begin Feb. 5, 2014, with the winner to be named Feb. 12, 2014.
The winner will be decided based on who has the most “liked” photo on Facebook at 12 p.m. on Feb. 12, 2014. The winner will be emailed with info about the game recognition. Individuals may not be named Fan of the Year for two consecutive years.