Information that you will find helpful include:
1. M-Number lookup for user or another party.
2. Pop-up screens only include the information relevant to your request.
3. Multiple keys can be requested on one form.
4. Fill out the additional space for your comments.
We conduct Key Audits annually.
The goal is to verify that our Key Control records match actual holdings with each staff member, faculty, and
students. We ask that each department take the following actions:
1. Check to see if there is a sheet for each employee in your area that might have keys.
2. Compare the list to actual keys held by each employee.
3. Report all discrepancies, both additional keys held and keys that have possibly been turned in.
4. Return these sheets to Key Control when they are complete. Failure to return documents will be interpreted to mean that our records are accurate as written.
Authorized Signature Forms
Authorized Signature forms must be updated as any change occurs in a department or work unit and at least annually.
Keys for departing students, faculty, and staff must be turned in to Key Control prior to clearing and leaving the campus. Leaving keys with another person does not relieve you of your financial liability for the keys checked out in your name. We strongly recommend returning keys in person.