Affirmative action goals when conducting a search
Use the following steps to determine if affirmative action goals are in place.
- Open Job Group Analysis. Use either the position title or job code to determine job group.
- Open Placement Goals report. Use the job group to determine if goals are in place.
- 2016-2017 Job Group Analysis for Springfield Campus
- 2016-2017 Placement Goals for Springfield Campus
West Plains campus
- 2016-2017 Job Group Analysis for West Plains Campus
- 2016-2017 Placement Goals for West Plains Campus
Other affirmative action plan information
Questions or alternative formats
For alternative formats contact the Office for Institutional Equity and Compliance at 417-836-4252 or by email