Enrollment Management and Services is a unit within the Division of Student Affairs that includes the following offices:
The unit is led and coordinated by the Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management and Services with support from the Director of Scholarships, Enrollment Services Systems Coordinator, and Executive Assistant.
In fulfilling our responsibilities, we work closely with the Office of the Provost, colleges, departments, and other offices and departments across campus.
Our mission is to provide quality service in all of our areas of responsibility while supporting achievement of the University’s enrollment management objectives.
We aspire to be known as leaders in enrollment management best practices who deliver exemplary service to all of our constituents.
- Commitment – We are committed to doing our part to make Missouri State University the best that it can be.
- Integrity – We conduct our work with honesty, professionalism and high ethical standards.
- Respect – We believe that all individuals should be treated with affirmation, dignity, and respect.
- Service – Service is the essence of what we do.
- Student-centeredness – We adhere to the Student Affairs vision of being champions for student success.
- Teamwork – We encourage collaboration and positive relationships with our colleagues.