Alumni and Friends
We value our alumni! We want to hear about your personal and professional accomplishments because your success is our success. Also, alumni are a great resource for practicum and internship experiences, helping the next generation of our students.
Once a Bear, always a Bear
We encourage all of our alumni to stay connected through the Missouri State Alumni Association. Staying in touch offers a number of benefits, including:
- Maintaining lifelong friendships.
- Networking: connecting with alumni in similar fields, positions and locations.
- Continuing your favorite traditions.
- Being informed: receive the most up-to-date information about what’s happening on campus and in the department.
- Celebrating all things maroon and white.
- Giving back to the University community in a way that suits you – shaping the future of Missouri State.
- Sharing your story.
- Adding value to your degree: learning what’s new in your academic field.
- Leaving your mark and defining your legacy.
Attend alumni events
Alumni events are held in cities throughout the United States. These events are great opportunities for you to network, establish new relationships and reconnect with old friends in your area. See the upcoming events to find an alumni gathering in an area near you.
Giving to economics
Alumni donors can demonstrate their desire to continue improving the quality of education in our programs at Missouri State by giving a private contribution. We are always interested in building scholarship opportunities for our students to help them thrive and succeed at MSU.
Your gift – no matter its size – will support the economics department, fund scholarships, improve our facilities and provide for creative research opportunities.