Notary services for University related business are available to students, free of charge, at the locations shown on this site. Individuals should call in advance to make certain the notary is available. Although not intended to be an all inclusive listing, University business would include such purposes as scholarship certification, applications for internships and cooperative programs, passport and insurance documentation, voter registration, financial aid requirements, grant applications, placement and certification needs, retirement documents and student activity participation.
For other personal, legal and financial matters notary services are available for a fee in the Springfield community and are also available at Commerce Bank in the Plaster Student Union.
- University Advancement, Cindy Busby, Room 505, 836-6666
- Admissions, Julie Spinabella, Room 425, 836-4329
- Financial Services, Karolyn Kime, Room 119, 836-4854
- Student Affairs, Peggy Jones, Room 200, 836-5526
- Human Resources, Denise Lofton, Room 118, 836-5892
- General Counsel, T.J. Phinney, Room 205, 836-8507
- College of Arts and Letters, Patricia O'Neal, Room 106, 836-5247 (through May 31st)
- Theater and Dance, Cathy McFall, Room 353, 836-5268
Park Central Office Building
Plaster Student Union
- Plaster Student Union Administration Office, Karen Foster, Room 401, 836-5886
- College of Humanities and Public Affairs, Laurie Wilson, Room 207, 836-6259
- Religious Studies, Jane Terry, Room 251, 836-5514