In order to schedule an out-of-class exam, students must:
- be approved for out-of-class testing as an accommodation
- share their accommodation memo with their instructor(s) and discuss the out-of-class testing process
- follow the instructions below
Remember which office you are registered with for accommodations:
The Learning Diagnostic Clinic (LDC) is located downtown, in Meyer Alumni Center 502, and works with students who have psychological, cognitive, neurological, or learning disabilities.
The Disability Resource Center (DRC) is located in Meyer Library Suite 111, and works with students who have physical or health-related disabilities.
For students registered with the Learning Diagnostic Clinic (LDC):
Please use the LDC's Schedule a Test form.
For students registered with the Disability Resource Center (DRC):
***THE LAST DATE TO SCHEDULE FALL FINALS WITH THE DRC IS DECEMBER 5TH, 2016***
You have two options for scheduling exams:
- Schedule Multiple Exams by Course: Use this form to schedule all of your exams for the semester (using your course syllabi). Students should fill out one form per course.
- Schedule a Single Exam: Use this form to schedule a single exam.
To make changes to an already-scheduled exam, contact the DRC.