- Encouraging your student leading up to exams! Tip #19 - When it comes to studying, start early and start small.
Begin reviewing several days out from the final exam and do only short reviews that are meant to re-familiarize you with material you haven’t seen in a while.6 hours ago • 1 comment • Family Association Facebook
- Hoping your weekend is great so far!14 hours ago • 1 person likes this • Family Association Facebook
- With the end of the fall semester right around the corner, it's time to take advantage of the Bookstore's Guaranteed Buyback program. Guaranteed prices on select textbook returns, with no buy limits. Check our website for more details.
[ visit link ]21 hours ago • 3 people like this • Missouri State Bookstore Facebook
- The Missouri State Sugar Bears Dance Team and Boomer the Bear took part in the St Jude Give Thanks Walk - Nov 22, 2014. #StJudeYesterday at 6:58 p.m. • 1 comment • 21 people like this • Family Association Facebook
- Tonight's hockey game is a selfie event so don't forget to send us your selfie!Yesterday at 5:13 p.m. • Maroon Madness Facebook
- Encouraging your student leading up to exams! Tip #18 - Keep everything in perspective
Stressing out over an exam will drive you (and everyone around you)
crazy and will only damage your performance on the exam. Instead,
try to relax. Take a break when you get frustrated. Talk to a friend. Study for a different ... Continue reading →Yesterday at 2:54 p.m. • 3 people like this • Family Association Facebook
- Study Away staff meeting at 630 feet! #FindYourPlace #STL #Arch #InternationalStudentsYesterday at 11:34 a.m. • 3 people like this • Study Away Facebook
- The 2015-16 Academic Season will be announced exclusively on Twitter on Tuesday, November 25! Be sure you are following us @MSUTheatreDanceNovember 21 at 7:58 p.m. • 7 people like this • Theatre and Dance Facebook
- Scan-in for hockey starts in about 15 minutes! If you miss us, shoot us a selfie to get your point!November 21 at 6:13 p.m. • Maroon Madness Facebook
- Encouraging your student leading up to exams! Tip #17 - Don't Procrastinate
Waiting to study until the night before an exam can be disastrous.
Procrastinating causes unnecessary stress and sets one up for failure. Instead, plan ahead.November 21 at 3:54 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Family Association Facebook