- 9:00 a.m.
- SOFAC Training Presentation
- 2:00 p.m.
- Field Hockey at Saint Louis
- 7:00 p.m.
- Salsa Dancing Lessons
- 7:30 p.m.
- columbinus | Play Production
- The ladies of the Deciding Students and First Year Experience floors learned about choosing majors with faculty fellow Dr. Pulleyking.4 hours ago • Living-Learning Community Facebook
- Allie's fight: MSU softball player battling leukemia6 hours ago • 4 people like this • Family Association FacebookAllie's fight: MSU softball player battling leukemia
[ visit link ]Forget all the silly clichés in sports such as
- The ladies of Wells First Year Experience understanding the importance of midterms and writing short term goals!6 hours ago • 3 people like this • Living-Learning Community Facebook
- Coffee Shop Sound is happening now in the PSU south lounge right behind Starbucks!8 hours ago • 1 person likes this • Student Activities Council Facebook
- Do you enjoy acoustic music and free coffee? If so come to Coffee Shop sound tonight @7pm in the PSU south lounge behind Starbucks!9 hours ago • 1 person likes this • Student Activities Council Facebook
- In the darkest hours, you can light up the night at GLO ZUMBA Wednesday Sept 24th @ 6-7pm! #FitBears #FRC10 hours ago • 2 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Start the conversation with your student! What plans do you have for Fall Break? #letstalk10 hours ago • 2 people like this • Family Association Facebook
- Food Recovery Network Pilot10 hours ago • 2 people like this • Dining Services FacebookIn celebration of Hunger Action Month, we're excited to begin our Food Recovery Network pilot today in partnership with Ozarks Public Health Department and Ozark's Food Harvest. Volunteers will recover leftover food each day from our Blair-Shannon Dining Hall to be delivered to two local senior centers.In celebration of Hunger Action Month, we're excited to begin our Food Recovery Network pilot today in partnership with Ozarks Public Health Department and Ozark's Food Harvest. Volunteers will recover leftover food each day from our Blair-Shannon Dining Hall to be delivered to two local senior centers.
- Baker Observatory - Physics, Astronomy, and Materials Science Department - Missouri State University11 hours ago • 1 comment • 1 person likes this • Family Association FacebookCheck out this fun event! Great way to spend a Friday night.
NASA Public Observing Night
Friday, September 26, 2014 from 7:30 - 10:30 p.m.
[ visit link ]The William G. and Retha Stone Baker Observatory was established in 1977. The Observatory is used for basic astronomy and astronomical techniques laboratories, and by faculty and students engaged in astronomical research.
- Student Organization Spotlight: Phi Sigma Upsilon
Phi Sigma Upsilon is a Junior Greek Council designed to facilitate relationships between the newest members of Missouri State's Fraternity and Sorority Life community, while providing a means of leadership development opportunities. Within Phi Sig, members will ...11 hours ago • Student Engagement Facebook