- 3:00 p.m.
- Men's Basketball at Alaska-Anchorage
- 5:00 p.m.
- Women's Volleyball at Illinois State
- 8:30 p.m.
- Women's Basketball at Colorado
- Encouraging your student leading up to exams! Tip #21 - Outline
Once you have decided what you need to study and how much time you need to spend studying, it is time to actually study. One of the best ways is to make succinct outlines. As you read over your textbook and class notes, write a brief summary for each ... Continue reading →13 hours ago • Family Association Facebook
- Throwback Thursday: Scenes from the MSU library, 1946-1947 school year.19 hours ago • 1 person likes this • Family Association Facebook
- Happy Thanksgiving from the Graduate College!!!!21 hours ago • 20 people like this • Graduate College Facebook
- Happy Thanksgiving from the Missouri State University Career Center!!21 hours ago • 7 people like this • Career Center Facebook
- Happy Thanksgiving!22 hours ago • 4 people like this • Family Association Facebook
- Wednesday Word of the Day! Vibratiunculation
vi-bra”shi-unk-u-la’sh?n (n.) A shudder; a slight vibration
What was the cause of that vibratiunculation?November 26 at 6:24 p.m. • Family Association Facebook
- 10 Point Prizes are finally in! Be sure to stop be the PSU next week to see if you are eligible! We will be there every day from Noon to 2:30!November 26 at 5:29 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Maroon Madness Facebook
- Trivia Wednesday time! In honor of the holiday, What does the traditional American Thanksgiving and this country have in common? Comment below for your chance to win a prize!November 26 at 11:30 a.m. • 6 comments • Study Away Facebook
- Dialogue and decompress: Ferguson grand jury decisionNovember 25 at 2:08 p.m. • Study Away FacebookIn light of recent events, we would like to remind students that President Cliff Smart has offered decompress sessions to encourage constructive conversation. Please feel free to attend these events. [ visit link ]
The Office of Study Away Programs facilitates high quality academic programs to increase ... Continue reading →The University has established designated locations and times for students, faculty and staff to engage in facilitated dialogues to express feelings, decompress and share self-reflections.
- Only a few more moments until we announce the 2015-2016 Theatre and Dance Season! Are you ready?November 25 at 1:42 p.m. • 2 retweets • Theatre and Dance Twitter