- 4:00 p.m.
- SOFAC Training Presentation
- Near campus and have questions about applying to the English or Library Science graduate programs? You're in luck!!!! Swing by Cheek Hall, Rm 102 from 5:30-7:00pm tomorrow Oct. 1st to get a faculty perspective about applying to graduate school and the graduate school experience!!!!! Best of all, it is FREE and ...4 hours ago • 1 person likes this • Graduate College Facebook
- In honor of Energy Awareness Month...Energy tip of the Day: Unplug devices that are not in use.8 hours ago • 2 people like this • Family Association Facebook
- Google Forms - create and analyze surveys, for free.9 hours ago • 2 people like this • SGA FacebookHere's another survey for you to let your student voice be heard! We are always trying to find ways to improve your experience here at Missouri State University!
[ visit link ]Create a new suvery on your own or with others at the same time. Choose from a variety of survey types and analyze results in Google Forms. Free from Google.
- TOGA NIGHT! TOGA NIGHT! TOGA NIGHT!
Men's Soccer tonight is Toga themed! Scan in starts at 6:30, Game starts at 7!9 hours ago • 1 person likes this • Maroon Madness Facebook
- Stomp Out Hunger: Shoe collection sites - Community Engagement Project - Public Affairs -...9 hours ago • 1 person likes this • Public Affairs FacebookStomp Out Hunger Shoe Drive officially starts tomorrow! Start bringing in your used shoes of any type and drop them off in one of the many blue boxes located around campus, in the residence halls and fraternity/sorority houses. Check the website for collection locations around campus. #CitizenBear ... Continue reading →Drop-Off Campus Locations Building Box Location Alumni Center 2nd floor, Outside of Mailroom Alumni Center Suite 400 Blair Shannon House Main Lobby Carrington Hall Financial Services, Rm. 119 Carrington Hall Rm. 104 Carrington Hall President's Office, Rm. 201 Cheek Hall Rm. 203 Craig Hall Dean's Of…
- The average college student graduates with $27,000 in student loan debt. Missouri State students graduate with an average of $20,000 in student loan debt. #MoneyBears #FollowYourPassion #FindYourPlace10 hours ago • 1 person likes this • Real LIFE Facebook
- COAL alumna to be honored at Homecoming event11 hours ago • Theatre and Dance BlogCollege of Arts and Letters alumna Deidre Goodwin will be recognized among the 2014 Bears of Distinction at the Alumni Association awards banquet during Homecoming. Goodwin has bachelor’s degrees from the departments of theatre and dance and media, journalism and …
- What’s Happening: October 1 – October 1312 hours ago • Student eBulletinInformation Academic Integrity Days Energy Awareness Month Fall Break First Block Class End Hispanic Heritage Month Homecoming Italian American Heritage Month LGBT History Month National Disability Employment Awareness Month Second Block Classes Begin Events Academic Integrity Days CLUE: Is It …