- 8:30 a.m.
- Civil and Family Mediation Training
- 2:00 p.m.
- Wine & Food Celebration
- 7:30 p.m.
- City of Angels | Musical Production
- Happy Saturday! Hoping your day is great!2 hours ago • 2 people like this • Family Association Facebook
- Energy Awareness Tip #24! Close the door to your closet, especially if it’s on an exterior wall. This will cut down on the air volume that your HVAC system has to adjust. #CitizenBear14 hours ago • Family Association Facebook
- Bears Volleyball in HSC starts in an hour! Will you be there?15 hours ago • Maroon Madness Facebook
- Thank you to everyone who donated to the Stomp Out Hunger Shoe Drive. MSU donated 3,580 pairs toward the total of 5,781 pairs. This total donation will provide not only shoes for those who need them but will also provide 28,638 meals through Friends Against Hunger.16 hours ago • 1 person likes this • Public Affairs Facebook
- Check out the hilarious comedy duo Carlie & Doni TONIGHT at 7PM in the PSU Union Club!16 hours ago • 1 person likes this • Student Activities Council Facebook
- TONIGHT! Bears Volleyball in Hammons Student Center! We start scanning in at 6:30, game starts at 7!
This is a great opportunity to pick up any prizes that you haven't been able to!
Go Bears!17 hours ago • Maroon Madness Facebook
- Free, online sessions help you explore graduate school options18 hours ago • Graduate College BlogInterested in graduate school? Take advantage of free, online sessions with faculty from the College of Arts and Letters and the College of Education
- Clif’s Notes Vol. 4, No. 518 hours ago • 1 person likes this • Family Association FacebookCheck out Clif's Notes!
[ visit link ]In this issue of Clif’s Notes, I provide a recap of Homecoming activities, discuss a naming gift for the welcome center, summarize two actions by the Board of Governors, highlight updates made to the University’s tobacco policy, invite the campus community to attend this year’s Public Affairs Convoc…