- 8:30 a.m.
- Civil and Family Mediation Training
- 9:00 a.m.
- Grant Writing From Good to Great
- 5:30 p.m.
- Veterans Ball
- Men's Basketball Pre-Game Video starts taping soon! Will you be there?
Come on over to JQH and get your point along with some free Maroon Madness garb!12 hours ago • Maroon Madness Facebook
- Our campus is very pretty on this Fall day! Thanks to Dacoda Scarlett for sharing the photo.14 hours ago • 31 people like this • Family Association Facebook
- Who's ready to be nearly famous?
Join us and the Men's Basketball team as we help with the taping of their Pre-Game Video!
We want to pack the stands so bring everyone you know!
We will be scanning in and giving out FREE MAROON MADNESS GARB in the front of JQH at 5:30!15 hours ago • Maroon Madness Facebook
- Energy Awareness Tip #23! Consider “daylighting” – open blinds and curtains on energy-efficient, north and south-facing windows to allow sunlight rather than artificial lighting to produce light in a room. #CitizenBear15 hours ago • Family Association Facebook
- A BIG Thank You to the lovely ladies from Tri Sigma for passing out wonderful compliments! Stop by the PSU and pick up your complement.16 hours ago • 1 person likes this • Office of the Registrar Facebook
- TONIGHT: Bring ALL your friends to the taping of the Men's Basketball Pre-Game Video!
EVERY student who comes will be allowed to pick out a special prize from our box o prizes!
Be there at JQH Arena at 5:30!16 hours ago • Maroon Madness Facebook
- It's OPENING NIGHT for City of Angels! The cast and crew are excited to share their hard work with you! Have you gotten your tickets yet?17 hours ago • 3 retweets • Theatre and Dance Twitter
- Just a few hours until tonight's opening performance of CITY OF ANGELS! Seats still available. Missouri State students are eligible for a substantial discount up until an hour prior to the performance.18 hours ago • 11 people like this • Theatre and Dance Facebook
- Take a step back into the 80's tonight at Blair-Shannon for the Breakfast Club-Themed Dinner!19 hours ago • Dining Services Facebook