- 4:00 p.m.
- SOFAC Training Presentation
- Making wishes come true! Sigma Kappa & Phi Gamma Delta raising money for the Make-a-Wish Foundation.2 hours ago • 3 people like this • Family Association Facebook
- BearFit is a great motivator that will help you stay in the best and healthiest shape. Check out a class and find your best fit with BearFit. Some classes include Step, Athletic Conditioning, Ab Attack, and more.4 hours ago • 2 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- How to remain a “traveler” once you’re back home5 hours ago • 2 people like this • Study Away FacebookBack from abroad? Learn how to remain a traveler and meet other global bears tonight at 5:30! [ visit link ]
Travel blues? Find helpful tips in this article: [ visit link ]You’re surrounded by friends and family for the first time after months of travel. You’re finally “settled,” and you realize you don’t feel great about it.
- The Access Missouri grant has been dispersed and a refund has been issued. If you receive this grant check your bank account for the funds. #MoneyBears7 hours ago • 1 person likes this • Real LIFE Facebook
- Public Affairs Spotlights - Public Affairs - Missouri State University8 hours ago • 1 person likes this • Public Affairs FacebookSoccer, Cycling and Traveling for a cause? See what our students, staff and faculty are doing to make a difference in our communities! #CitizenBear #FollowYourPassion [ visit link ]The following spotlights recognize students, faculty and staff members who live the public affairs mission. You many nominate an individual for a...
- Energy Awareness Month Tip #2 - Turn off your ceiling fan when you leave the room. A fan that runs all the time costs up to $7 a month.10 hours ago • Family Association Facebook
- Join us tomorrow for the annual "Denim Days" Luncheon. The Union Club will be located in the PSU Ballroom Thursday for the special luncheon. Dining Services will donate 50% of proceeds to the Lee Denim Day National Campaign, benefiting the American Cancer Society.10 hours ago • Dining Services Facebook
- The Physical Science, Math, and Engineering floors got to eat dinner with the best Dean out there!! Thanks to Dean Jahnke for eating dinner with us!10 hours ago • 1 comment • 4 people like this • Living-Learning Community Facebook