Why study communication sciences and disorders at Missouri State?
- Expand your knowledge of the communication sciences with an education in three uniquely tied disciplines.
- Get access to state-of-the-art clinical labs and equipment.
- Do your own individualized, undergraduate research to prepare you for a career in the communication sciences.
- Gain clinical competency to set you apart in a highly competitive job market.
- Graduate from an accredited program of study.
- Transition to unique graduate level programs with experienced faculty.
Expand your knowledge and experience with continued education
A bachelor’s degree in communication sciences and disorders will prepare you to continue your education at the master’s, AuD or PhD level. Graduate programs are available in the department of communication sciences and disorders in all three areas of our undergraduate programs:
These uniquely-tied disciplines provide you with a foundation in the communication sciences and disorders while still allowing you to specialize in your field of interest.