The Clinic provides evaluation and treatment for all ages in the areas of Speech-Language Pathology, Audiology and Early Intervention for children who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing.
- Speech-Language Screenings
- Speech-Language Evaluations
- Swallowing Evaluation and Treatment
- Therapy for a variety of developmental and/or acquired disorders such as:
- Language Disorders, Language Delays, Articulation Disorders, Stuttering, Voice Disorders, Cleft Palate, Laryngectomy, Accent Reduction, Stroke, Head Injury, Cerebral Palsy, Autism, Communication needs and other Neurological Conditions
Early Intervention for Children Who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Parent-Infant Program (Birth-36 months)
- Preschool Program (3-5 years)
- Family Education and Support
- Hearing Aid Fitting & Dispensing
- Assistive Listening Devices/FM systems
- Speech Reading Instruction
- Noise Analysis for business and industry
- Free Senior Citizen Hearing Workshop
Certified and licensed professionals supervise all services performed by graduate students of the Communication Sciences and Disorders Department.