An education from Missouri State’s Graduate College will help you be more marketable and increase your earning power.
Graduate Tuition, Costs and Fees
Cost of attendance
The following table shows typical costs for a full-time graduate student during the 2017-18 academic year.
|Missouri resident||Non-Missouri resident|
|Total cost of attendance||$20,848||$25,726|
|Tuition and fees (based on 18 credit hours)||$5,830||$10,708|
|Books and supplies (estimate)||$700||$700|
|Total base cost||$6,544||$11,408|
|Room and board||$9,354||$9,354|
Actual costs vary by student, based on credit hours, academic program, lifestyle and other factors.
Graduate students are eligible for scholarships, assistantships, grants, loans and work study.
An extensive listing of tuition, student services and enrollment fees
- The costs above are for an academic year (fall and spring semesters). You can also take summer classes for an additional cost.
- Selected courses require an enrollment fee per credit hour. These fees are assessed of all students who take the courses, not just students whose majors are in the college or department.
- Selected graduate courses are at differential tuition rate per credit hour.
- While courses taught online have a higher tuition rate, students may pay a lower total price because of savings on transportation and student fees.
- International students should review international costs.
- Some courses have a supplemental fee to cover the cost of materials, supplies or other expenses directly related to the delivery of the course.
- The Board of Governors approves the fee schedule, which includes all tuition and fee rates.