Student organization events are a large part of Missouri State life. Schedule any event at the Plaster Student Union, from a weekly meeting to an annual bash and take advantage of the many resources the PSU has to offer!
How do I schedule an event?
There are many ways for student organizations to schedule an event. These methods include:
- Emailing a request to Conference Services
- Visiting Conference Services in PSU 302
- Printing and filling out a form. Completed forms can be faxed to 417-836-6765 or brought by the office in PSU 302:
- For a room in PSU, use the Conference Services Reservations/Catering Request Form.
- For a classroom, use the Academic Space Reservation Request Form. The availability of the space will be verified and your organization will be contacted again within 48 hours.
- Requesting a meeting space through the Missouri State University Events Management System. This site also has a listing of what events are taking place in the Plaster Student Union and other online reservations.
If you have questions or require assistance using this site, please contact Conference Services at 417-836-5653 or ConferenceServices@MissouriState.edu.