Student organization events are a large part of Missouri State life. Schedule any event at the Plaster Student Union or in an academic building, from a weekly meeting to an annual bash, and take advantage of the many resources campus has to offer!
How do I schedule an event?
There are many ways for student organizations to schedule an event. These methods include:
- Use the EMS Online Reservation System for PSU space
- Emailing a request to Event and Meeting Services
- Visiting Event and Meeting Services in PSU 302
- Use a fillable form below. Completed forms can be faxed to 417-836-6765, scanned and emailed to Event and Meeting Services or brought by the office in PSU 302:
- For a room in PSU, use the Event and Meeting Services Reservations/Catering Request Form.
- For a classroom, use the Academic Space Reservation Request Form. The availability of the space will be verified and your organization will be contacted again within 48 hours.
- Requesting a meeting space through the EMS Online Reservation System. This site also has a listing of what events are taking place in the Plaster Student Union and other spaces reserved. Please read the Online Reservation Training resource for tips on how to use the online system. If you continue to have issues using this site, please contact Event and Meeting Services at 417-836-5653 or EventMeetingServices@MissouriState.edu.