Faculty and staff events keep Missouri State up-to-date, growing and fun . Schedule any event at the Plaster Student Union, from a conference in your department's area of expertise or a topical seminar to an employee appreciation banquet or party and take advantage of the many resources the PSU has to offer!
How do I schedule an event?
There are many ways for faculty and staff to schedule an event. These methods include:
- Emailing a request to Conference Services
- Visiting Conference Services in PSU 302
- Printing and filling out a form. Completed forms can be faxed to 417-836-6765 or brought by the office in PSU 302:
- For a room in PSU, use the Conference Services Reservations/Catering Request Form.
- For a classroom, use the Academic Space Reservation Request Form. The availability of the space will be verified and your organization will be contacted again within 48 hours.
Requesting a meeting space through the Missouri State University Events Management System. This site also has a listing of what events are taking place in the Plaster Student Union and other online reservations. If you have questions or require assistance using EMS, please contact Conference Services at 417-836-5653 or ConferenceServices@MissouriState.edu.
- Using Bearville to schedule events. For step-by-step instructions on scheduling events in Bearville, follow the Bearville Online Reservation Instructions. If you have questions or require assistance with Bearville, please contact Scheduling Support at 417-836-6920 or SchedulingSupport@MissouriState.edu.