Useful Forms for the Graduate Certificate

Change of Program of Study

Students are no longer required to submit a "Change of Program of Study" form. If you wish to change your chosen electives for the certificate, please contact Dr. Charlene Berquist so this change can be made in DegreeWorks online. 

Join the CDR email list button CDR blog follow us on twitter Find Us on Facebook