As ADR professionals, or as individuals with an interest in the exciting and growing field of dispute resolution, it can be challenging to stay connected to peers and keep oneself up-to-date on the latest news, research, and training opportunities in our area. The Dispute Resolution Network of the Ozarks, a membership organization created by the Center for Dispute Resolution, offers educational and networking opportunities for professionals and others interested in mediation and dispute resolution in the Ozarks area.
There are so many reasons to join the Dispute Resolution Network of the Ozarks! Here are just a few...
- Deep relationships – Three free yearly luncheons in the fall, winter, and spring and constant online discussion opportunities allow you to keep up with fellow Network members.
- Relevant knowledge – Take advantage of the experience and knowledge of fellow members through online discussions in an exclusive password-protected online discussion board and at regular Network luncheons
- Valuable skills and continuing education – Receive a minimum 10% discount on training and continuing education through the Center for Dispute Resolution (discounts may vary for co-sponsored events)
- Research and updates – Enjoy full access to informational website listings, article libraries, and research.
- Advertising and promotion opportunities – Receive an optional free listing on the Center for Dispute Resolution’s website, which displays members’ names, contact information, and areas of specialty.
- Training updates – Access a comprehensive list of upcoming trainings in a variety of related fields.
The Center for Dispute Resolution at Missouri State University invites you to join The Dispute Resolution Network of the Ozarks! Regular and student memberships are be available. For more information please download a brochure or email CDR@MissouriState.edu. You can also sign up online now or download a membership application.