As a non-profit organization, the CDR strives to make outstanding trainings and workshops available to professionals and students at an affordable cost. Events are planned and speakers scheduled based on anticipated registrations, and funds are expended in advance of events for space and equipment, catering, travel, and other expenses. Additionally, guest speakers may be confirmed and scholarships and financial assistance distributed based on advance registration numbers. As a result, the CDR assumes a substantial financial commitment when offering trainings and workshops. However, we also recognize that at times life events may necessitate that a prospective event attendee must cancel his or her registration. In an attempt to balance our financial commitments while honoring this reality, the CDR has established the following Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- Requests for substitutions, cancellations, and refunds must be made in writing and emailed to CDR@MissouriState.edu.
- A full refund of the paid registration fee, minus a $75.00 administrative charge, will be made for cancellations emailed 30 days or more prior to the start of the event.
- Cancellations postmarked or emailed between 30 days and 1 week prior to an event must include documentation of a medical emergency, in which case a full refund of the paid registration fee, minus a $75.00 administrative charge, will be issued.
- Cancellations or refunds requested 1 week or less prior to the start of an event cannot be honored.
- Substitutions are permitted at any time upon written notice from the original registrant.