Director, Business Advisement Center
and Academic Advisor/Retention Specialist
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- GEP 101, "Introduction to University Life,"
- MGT 487, "Strategic Management and Policy"
- Recipient of the 2005 MACADA "Outstanding Advising Administrator" Award
- Member of the Missouri (MACADA) and National Academic Advising Association (NACADA)
- Missouri State University Master Advisor
- Alumni member of Beta Gamma Sigma and Phi Theta Kappa
- Business Advisement Center named "2011 Best On-Campus Service" by student poll in The Standard, MSU's newspaper.
- Genealogy--Sandy's 5x great uncle was married to President Abraham Lincoln's aunt!
- Watching Sports-- Go Bears! Go Cardinals!
- Traveling--visiting sites of Mound Builders. Have visited Cahokia Mounds and Angel Mounds Historic Sites.
"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing" -- Abraham Lincoln
Little Known Fact
Sandy's favorite car is the 1969 Chevelle Malibu.