Director, Business Advisement Center
and Academic Advisor/Retention Specialist
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Administrative Management
- GEP 101, "Introduction to University Life,"
- MGT 487, "Strategic Management and Policy"
- Recipient of the 2005 MACADA "Outstanding Advising Administrator" Award
- Member of the Missouri (MACADA) and National Academic Advising Association (NACADA)
- Missouri State University Master Advisor
- Alumni member of Beta Gamma Sigma and Phi Theta Kappa
- Watching Sports, Go Cards!
- Traveling-- like to explore small towns and villages.
Little known fact
Sandy's favorite car is the 1969 Chevelle Malibu.