Please use one of the following methods to make a payment:
Cashier Windows, First Floor of Carrington Hall
Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
At the Bursar's Office
You can make a payment at the Bursar's window in any of the following methods
- Personal Checks (Payable to Missouri State University)
- Money Orders (Available at the Postal Services inside Copy This)
- Cashier's Check
- Traveler's Check
You can make a credit card payment at the kiosk located adjacent to the bursar's office.
Missouri State University
901 South National Avenue
Springfield, MO 65897
Please include the Name and Account Number (M#) of the person the payment is for.
- Through the portal My.Missouristate.edu
(For Students/Faculty/Staff Only)
- For parents, please visit the CASHNet payment page.
- Parents/guardians/authorized payees: please contact your student for more information on how to get access
Please use this payment option only if notified to do so.
DO NOT USE THIS PAYMENT OPTION IF YOU ARE A CURRENT STUDENT, FACULTY OR STAFF!
*Transactions paid under this method will not post to the account until the following business day.