Admission into the Graduate College and into the cell and molecular biology graduate program is required. Extensive research and time in the laboratory is a part of this program. The following are admission requirements for the cell and molecular biology graduate program.
- Acceptance into the Graduate College
- Submit application along with the $35 non-refundable application fee
- Send transcripts from any previously attended universities to the Graduate College and make sure they include any graduate course work
- Have Graduate Record Examination scores sent to the Graduate College
- Acceptance into the MSCMB program