Missouri State University’s Parent and Family Programs (PFP) supports the mission of the Division of Student Affairs, educating, encouraging and engaging parents and families with the University for the common goals of student learning, development, and success.
- Family members will grow their affinity for Missouri State University.
- Family members will increase their knowledge of Missouri State resources during their student’s college career.
- Family members will connect with the University community and other families.
- Family members will feel confident in playing an active, supporting role in the education of their student.
- Family members will have a greater understanding of issues affecting their students in today’s world.
- Family members will engage with the Parent & Family Programs office.