The Assessment Council informs and advises the Faculty Senate and Office of the Provost in matters of Assessment. The council is comprised of a representative from each college and unit, representatives from undergraduate and graduate student bodies, academic administration, Director of Assessment, and the Assessment Research Coordinator. The council supports the Director of Assessment in administering a comprehensive program assessing student learning outcomes and evaluating academic programs, collaborating with units to integrate assessment and evaluative efforts, and integrating assessment activities and results with accreditation purposes.
- Monitoring the Higher Learning Commission's Quality Initiative Program
- Reviewing the current assessment of the University's goals
- Implementing assessment training programs
- Reviewing program's assessment plans
- Reviewing General Education Program assessments
Assessment Council 2013-2014 Academic Year
Meetings are the first Tuesday of the month, 3:30-5:00pm, CARR 314D.
|Faculty Members||Student Members:||Voting Ex Officio Members:|