MissionThe Administrative & Information Services Division provides or arranges for responsive, effective, and efficient support and services to the University community. Specifically, the Division's mission is to:
Deliver quality services for developing educated persons.
GoalsWhile each department is responsible for establishing its own specific goals and objectives, the division aims for a seamless approach to mission accomplishment. To ensure that all departmental efforts blend into a uniform, results-driven program, the following goals focus the collective efforts of the Administrative & Information Services Division:
- Demonstrate pride in service delivery with dedication to quality.
- Adhere to ethical standards and treat all people with courtesy, dignity, and respect.
- Exhibit cooperation and maintain communications with the University community.
- Practice good stewardship of public resources.
- Improve/Expand services through cost-effective use of resources and technology.
- Enhance technical competence, service, and leadership through training and development.
- Plan for future requirements.