- Dr. David Lutz, Department of Psychology
- Comments from his nomination packet:
- I am enriched for having known him and I am thankful to have him as a mentor.
- He works to develop a personal relationship with his advisees rather than simply be a source of information.
- Due to his guidance I am able to look forward to my graduation with a sense of accomplishment and a confidence in my future that would have otherwise not been possible.
- Kimberly N. Stagner, Business Advisement Center
- Comments from her nomination packet
- Her students consistently described her as an approachable, helpful, knowledgeable advisor who serves as a positive role model.
- Kim loves her job and makes that evident to her students and colleagues.
- Her positive attitude improves the lives of everyone around her, as she shares her enthusiasm for higher education.
Dr. Lutz and Kimberly with Kathy J. Davis, Director of the Academic Advisement Center