You’re admitted! So what’s next?
Call 417-836-5258 to schedule an appointment with your advisor, Christina Bowles. At that meeting you will:
- Set up your BearPass online student account.
- Discuss courses that you would like to enroll in
- Learn how to register for classes
After your appointment, you will need to do the following:
- Get your BearPass ID by going to the BearPass Card Office on the bottom floor of the Plaster Student Union
- Register for classes on your registration date using your BearPass account
- Check your Class Schedule by going to your BearPass account → Academics Tab → Class Schedule channel → Concise Schedule
- Look up your booklist by going to your BearPass account → Academics Tab → Textbooks channel → Booklist
- Go to class!
Throughout the semester:
- Attend class and be engaged. Introduce yourself to your instructor. Sit towards the front and be alert!
- Check your midterm grades when they are available by going to your BearPass account → Academics Tab → Student Records channel → Grades (Midterm)
- Check your Missouri State email account every day or two by going to your BearPass account and clicking on the email icon in the upper right hand corner of
- Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I am here as a resource for you!