As a Missouri State student, you will need to create your computer account, which will give you access to:
- Your campus portal (My Missouri State), where you can register for classes, check your grades, access your e-mail, visit Blackboard, and much more
- Computer labs on campus
- Wireless internet on campus
- Go to https://cams.missouristate.edu/selfservice/newaccount.aspx and follow the steps to setting up your BearPass login and e-mail address. You will need your BearPass number (M-number), which you will receive along with your acceptance letter, and a Confirmation Code, which you can retrieve by clicking on Confirmation Code. Be sure to choose a user ID and password that you can remember as this is your information portal for many functions, services, and resources at Missouri State, including registration.
- You will be asked some security questions to provide answers to should you forget your password. Please note: The answers are case sensitive, so if you use upper/lowercase, be sure to remember exactly how you typed it.
- The act of creating a user ID and password automatically generates a University account. This email account is used by the University for official communication. Therefore, it is very important that you check your Missouri State email account often.
- Sign Enrollment and Online Agreements by clicking on the Academics Tab, and under Registration Tools, click on Registration Status.