The Missouri State General Business Two-Year Evening Completion Program offers many great benefits.
A seat in each required course reserved just for you!
(Seats held for program participants until one month prior to the semester)
Convenience and flexibility
- Courses meet two nights per Week - M/W or Tu/Th each semester
- Courses meet in Glass Hall
- Modern facility with computer labs within the building
- Business Advisement Center on the first floor of Glass Hall
- Highly trained business advisors on the first floor of Glass Hall
- Convenient parking adjacent to Glass Hall
- Some online courses are included in the program
- Students may also choose traditional daytime courses if they wish
College of Business has tremendous resources available
- Prestigious AACSB accreditation — Business and Accounting accreditation places MSU's College of Business in the top 10% of business schools in the nation!
- Variety of majors/minors offered throughout the College of Business
- Dedicated Career Services Office within the College of Business assists students with internships, interviewing skills, and job placement
- Numerous student organizations and activities offered
- Outstanding faculty and staff
For more information on the General Business Two-Year Evening Completion Program, contact Kim Stagner in the MSU Business Advisement Center at 836-5386, firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.missouristate.edu/busadv