Transfer Degree Sheets
Looking for SCC classes that will transfer and meet your MSU degree requirements? Check out our St. Charles Community College Degree Guides web page.
Send Transcripts Now
When applying to Missouri State, please do not wait to complete course work at your current institution before sending your transcripts.
Missouri State offers attractive transfer student scholarships for transfers from SCC and other community colleges.
Meet With Your Current Advisor
We suggest that you make an appointment to see a transfer advisor on your campus. Check out the SCC Advising web page for more information.
What's Springfield Like?It's not too big and not too small.
Springfield is Missouri's third-largest city, with about 350,000 people living in the metropolitan area. By comparison, the St. Louis metro area has 2.8 million people. So Springfield is large enough to let you feel the electric vibe of a city, but small enough so you won't feel lost—or in danger. Springfield's violent-crime rate is well below the national average.
It has thousands of places to eat, shop and have fun.
- 500 restaurants
- 1,500 retail shopping outlets
- Four, large, movie-theatre complexes
- The Springfield Cardinals baseball team
- A performing arts center (on campus) that draws Broadway plays and nationally known entertainers
It's convenient to other metro areas.
- Springfield is only three hours from St. Louis
- Less than three hours from Kansas City
- Two hours from the Lake of the Ozarks
- Three hours from Columbia
- About 45 minutes from Branson.
You can get here quicker if you choose to fly into the city's regional airport, which is served by major airline carriers.
Visit our Welcome St. Louis Students web page for more information about the special connection between St. Louis and MSU.