Visit the MSU information desk today!
To better serve our OTC students, Missouri State has an information desk in the Student Services area of both the Springfield and Richwood Valley campuses!
Donna Rebmann, the Missouri State/OTC Transfer Help Desk Representative, is available to discuss which OTC classes meet MSU degree requirements and to answer questions about the application process, transfer scholarships, and much more. We encourage you to meet with Donna as soon as you start at OTC, instead of waiting until your last semester, to ensure a successful transfer experience.
Donna may also be reached by phone at (417) 447-6926 or email at DonnaRebmann@MissouriState.edu.
Here are just a few tips from the MSU information desk:
- Transfer students may apply up to a year in advance of attending. If waiting to apply till the last semester at OTC, then apply early in that final semester (Jan/Feb if transferring for summer or fall semester, August/September if transferring for spring semester).
- Be aware of academic scholarship deadlines.
- While at OTC, it is important to establish a relationship with an OTC advisor as well as a MSU academic advisor in your intended degree.
- Once you know your intended degree, it is important to take OTC courses that will meet your OTC degree (AA, AAT or 43-hour block) requirements, and will also meet MSU degree requirements at the same time. Refer to the Transfer Degree sheets.
- When it comes to registering for your classes, MSU treats OTC students as if they have always been on MSU's campus, in other words, new transfer students register the same time as MSU students who have COMPLETED the same number of hours (doesn't include the current semester's hours).