Checklist for High School Juniors
- Make sure the courses you’re taking fulfill the 24-unit high school core curriculum requirements.
- Take the ACT in April or June if you have not already taken it, and be sure to have your scores sent to Missouri State. Our ACT school code is 2370. Visit the ACT Test Dates web page for registration deadline information.
- Get out your iPhone and mark your schedule to apply for admission in June before the start of your Senior year. This will give you a priority on housing and registration. Plus this will give you more time to focus on homecoming, prom, and all the other fun senior activities.
- Visit the Missouri State campus.
- Become familiar with scholarships and financial aid programs at Missouri State. There are a lot of deadlines. Be prepared to apply for aid on time, some deadlines come early in your Senior year.
- Contact the Office of Admissions if we can help you in any way.
- Add the Missouri State Future Student Facebook Application to make some new friends and get a head start on becoming a Bear!