While we can't always guarantee blue skies and sunshine during your campus visit, we can guarantee we will do our best to make your visit to Missouri State University a great experience! For your part, here are tips for a successful campus visit.
- Give yourself some extra time to make it to campus. You'll be able to relax and enjoy your visit more if you are not rushed for time.
- Ask as many questions as you can while you're on campus. You'll be talking with people who know the answers.
- Prepare some questions before you come; it will help you remember important things you want to ask.
- If you have an academic area of interest, try to meet with one of our faculty members to learn more about that program.
- Wear comfortable shoes!
- Ours is a walking tour and usually lasts about one-and-a-half to two hours. Be sure to dress for the weather. You will be outside for a portion of the tour.
- Also pack for the weather. If it's raining bring an umbrella!
- It's probably a good idea to bring your confirmation email with you when you visit.
- Keep in mind: If the university is forced to shut down due to dangerous weather conditions, tours will be cancelled. Please check the university homepage for cancellation notices, which are normally posted by 7:00 a.m. If you tour is cancelled, we will help you arrange for a tour on another date.