Test Dates and Locations
Correspondence exams may computer-based or paper-based, and include (but are not limited to) any of the following:
- Exams for Missouri State students taking courses from other schools
- Exams for non-Missouri State students taking courses from other schools
- Make-up or alternative date exams for Missouri State students taking Missouri State courses
- Missouri State students taking ACATs or Major Field Tests as part of their program requirements
- Missouri State Online students taking paper-based exams
Test candidates are not required to be students of Missouri State University to utilize the Testing Center for an exam. All exams must be administered during posted operating hours; please check our posted operating hours before attempting to schedule your exam. Exams must be COMPLETED no later than the posted closing time on the date of the exam. Exams must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance.
Registration for a correspondence exam is a multiple-step process.
Step 1: Verify with your institution or professor that we meet the requirements to administer your exam.
Step 2: Click on the Schedule an Exam link and submit your reservation request.
Step 3: Have your institution or professor send us the information needed to administer your exam.
Step 4: Pay the sitting fee through our online payment system.
You must contact your institution or professor for your exam results. The Testing Center does not at any time have access to your exam results.
Contact the Testing Center at (417) 836-6417 if you need accommodations. Please note, you must be able to provide documentation from your home institution of your accommodation requirements.
Contact the Testing Center at (417) 836-6417 if you have any questions.