Missouri State Online students, as a rule, should NOT use this form to schedule exams. If you are a Missouri State Online student, and your exam will be conducted through Blackboard, you do NOT need to schedule an exam date or time.
Test candidates must complete the below field to request scheduling an exam. This form is primarily but not exclusively for scheduling exams for Missouri State students taking exams from other institutions or non-Missouri State students taking exams from other institutions. This form is not a guarantee of an exam date and time; it is a request for a specific date and time. Please note the following:
- Requests must be submitted no later than 48 hours prior to the desired exam date and time.
- Exam requests will be answered within 2 business days of the submitted request.
- Test candidates must have an email confirmation of the exam date and time to sit for an exam.
- Non-Missouri State students and Missouri State students taking non-Missouri State exams must also pay a sitting fee through our online payment system. Test candidates may be asked to provide proof of payment before sitting for their exam.
- All exam candidates must provide a valid photo ID to sit for an exam.