- Clif’s Notes Vol. 3, No. 14June 25 at 7:55 a.m. • Presidential UpdatesProvides information about free wireless on campus and reviews the June Board of Governors meeting, which includes the approval of the operating budget for fiscal year 2015 and outlines how we will handle the governor’s withholding.
- MSU Gathering Data to Assess Diversity, ClimateJune 20 at 7:41 a.m. • Engaging The Community
Consultants are working to gauge the feelings of people in the community and on campus as part of a three-tiered study on diversity, according to President Clif Smart. Hear our coversation with Smart for June.
- Clif’s Notes Vol. 3, No. 12May 16 at 9:11 a.m. • Presidential UpdatesIn this issue of Clif’s Notes, I provide an update on the state appropriation and how it affects our budget for fiscal year 2015, an update on the 2014 session of the Missouri General Assembly, the planned reorganization in my office, and a preview of my upcoming trip to China.
- Graduates Will Soon Turn Attention to Paying Down DebtMay 16 at 7:40 a.m. • Engaging The Community
Over 2,300 students will graduate from Missouri State University during commencement ceremonies Friday. Two-thirds of those students, on average, will leave with $25,000 in debt. Hear our conversation with MSU President Clif Smart on the topic.
- Reorganization in store for Missouri State president’s officeMay 14 at 8:21 a.m. • University NewsThe new fiscal year on July 1 will bring with it staff changes and reorganization in the office of Missouri State University President Clifton M. Smart III. The changes involve two new administrators and three current ones.