Instructor Workshops and Meetings
Instructor Development Workshop. These workshops will address course goals and objectives as well as offering an opportunity to network with other faculty and staff who are dedicated to working with first-year students.
Instructor Kick-Off meeting: Tuesday, August 16, 5:00pm-6:30pm, Meyer Library 101.
Optional Syllabus Brainstorming sessions:
- Wednesday, August 8, 12:00-1:00pm, Universisty Hall 113
2017 Mandatory Instructor Development Workshop: Saturday, April 8, 9:00am-1:00pm, PSU 400. (Lunch is provided).
Public Affairs Signature Events: 2016-2017
- Public Affairs Conference – April 5-8, 2016. Building Healthy Communities: Mind, Body, and Spirit
- New Student Convocation - August 21, 2016. JQH Arenda, 2:00pm.
- Public Affairs Week – September 12-16, 2016.
- .Public Affairs Convocation Lecture with Sonia Nazario, author of "Enrique's Journey." November 1, 2016, 7:00pm, Hammons Hall for the Performing Arts.
Other Fall Events, Dates, and Deadlines
- Instructors are paid end of month — September-December
- MSU Calendar of Events