Instructor Workshops and Meetings
Instructor Development Workshop. These workshops will address course goals and objectives as well as offering an opportunity to network with other faculty and staff who are dedicated to working with first-year students.
Mandatory Instructor Development Workshop—Saturday, April 18, 9am-2pm.
Public Affairs Signature Events: 2014-2015
- Public Affairs Conference – Tuesday through Friday, April 14-17, 2015. The Ethical Citizen: Can you make a difference?
- Missouri Public Affairs Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony – Friday, April 17, 2015 (tentative)
Public Affairs Signature Events: 2015-2016
- Public Affairs Week – September 14-18, 2015.
- Public Affairs Convocation Lecture with Wes Moore– October 20, 2015. Get your tickets starting around September 21, 2015.
- Public Affairs Conference – April 5-8, 2016. Building Healthy Communities: Mind, Body, and Spirit.
Other Fall Events, Dates, and Deadlines
- Instructors are paid end of month — September-December